10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not sp!itting from his girlfriend and today reported he is liking another models posts in skimmy clothes ,he is a twat
There's a million reasons someone might like a picture on social media. The model they're reporting on him liking is the Villa owner's daughter - it's feasible they're mates. And his girlfriend's a model, and he's done modelling too - maybe he just likes good photos? And even if he's liking her pictures because he fancies her, if that's all he's doing then how much should we really care?

I don't like seeing players' personal lives plastered all over the papers, I think they play best and are at their most stable and reliable when they're settled in their personal lives, and I do think their position as role models means we can hold them to a certain standard of expected behaviour.

At the same time, I do recognise that they're fallible humans and aren't always going to act exactly as I might want them to. Plenty of our players have had unfortunate periods in their relationship history that they don't come out of looking great. We've criticised them but ultimately still support them.

We've also got to be aware that Grealish's "celebrity" profile means extra media scrutiny that most players don't get. Him liking a model's pictures on Instagram is a non-story that wouldn't make it into the papers if he was any of about 99% of other Premier League players.

There's a million reasons someone might like a picture on social media. The model they're reporting on him liking is the Villa owner's daughter - it's feasible they're mates. And his girlfriend's a model, and he's done modelling too - maybe he just likes good photos? And even if he's liking her pictures because he fancies her, if that's all he's doing then how much should we really care?

I don't like seeing players' personal lives plastered all over the papers, I think they play best and are at their most stable and reliable when they're settled in their personal lives, and I do think their position as role models means we can hold them to a certain standard of expected behaviour.

At the same time, I do recognise that they're fallible humans and aren't always going to act exactly as I might want them to. Plenty of our players have had unfortunate periods in their relationship history that they don't come out of looking great. We've criticised them but ultimately still support them.

We've also got to be aware that Grealish's "celebrity" profile means extra media scrutiny that most players don't get. Him liking a model's pictures on Instagram is a non-story that wouldn't make it into the papers if he was any of about 99% of other Premier League players.
He has been on the front pages since he got here , several women , he is a jack arse, i get men defending men though

Maradona, the best player in the world football`s history would get a dose of coke before and after the match, but it didn't disturb him, to be what he truly was.
And of course, as we all know, Maradona was a well-adjusted individual who lived a long, happy, healthy life.

He is not sp!itting from his girlfriend and today reported he is liking another models posts in skimmy clothes ,he is a twat
You haven't got a clue about his relationship, give it a rest ffs.

He can do what he wants. If some "model" is going around acting like his girlfriend because he slung her a gucci bag then good luck to her. Jack can do what he wants, I dont see any woman out there with a ring on her finger and neither does he so leave him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.