10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not hyped to be.

Hazard’s numbers as a wide forward were poor.
Hazard scored ~ 1 in 3 for Chelsea. Roughly what Mahrez does for us, and about double Grealish's scoring rate for Villa.

I think Grealish is a Hazard-type player, in terms of his style of play and what he might be able to offer us. But Hazard has the beating of him, by some distance, on every metric that matters - goal contributions and club/individual honours.

Jack has a few short years to try to close that gap. If he leaves us with anything like the legacy Hazard left at Chelsea, he'll be a very good investment.

I think he’s been good when he’s played - in general. I think there is a bit of a witch hunt against him and the level of criticism he has faced has been unfair.
City fans need to support him and stop listening to the media on him. Yes criticsm is justified at times, but no where near the level shown

i think no matter what he does some city fans won’t ever rate him him

Last edited:
Point I'm making is how we are as a club / team today.

They fuck about then they will be gone,no matter how good they are or even support us,like I've said earlier today,Foden needs to fuck him off,for his own good.

I reckon Grealish will be binned sooner than later if he don't sort his antics out off the pitch as well,but he looks a kind of guy who couldn't care less.

I hope for all OUR sakes that it's a one off they've had their punishment and they are superb for rest of season,but I'm worried,especially with Grealish

when you say antics.. he was on a night out and is probably splitting up with his girlfriend. Is it really that bad? - deserve to be sold. I think that’s a complete overreaction

when you say antics.. he was on a night out and is probably splitting up with his girlfriend. Is it really that bad? - deserve to be sold. I think that’s a complete overreaction

Not an overraction at all,if he wants to prick about he will be binned,that's a fact.

City won't put up with him being a dick,like Villa did,so it's his choice.

And truth is he's probably not being punished for his "night out",more the fact of turning up for training half dead

Who decided in the City locker room that Jack Grealish should sit next to and be mentored/looked after by [He who should not be named for legal reasons]

You'd think that Jack would look at the empty seat and locker next to him as a constant reminder and reality check.

Who decided in the City locker room that Jack Grealish should sit next to and be mentored/looked after by [He who should not be named for legal reasons]

You'd think that Jack would look at the empty seat and locker next to him as a constant reminder and reality check.

Not to mention the fact of whose number he took over from as well,dickhead that guy,proper wound me up this last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.