10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something about him that brings it out of people, I guess. Back in the day there were Villa fans who used to give him all sorts of shit.

you seem to have lost your mind. maybe you think all these players play on the left side. besides Jack Grealish was bought to replace the creativity in the midfield

STOP stating this as fact. You have no idea if this is true and there’s been zero evidence of it so far. In fact you could say Pep has gone out of his way not to give him a single minute centrally..

He's always getting shit read the last 200 pages.

Pathetic.

Read them. That’s why i’m asking where the “shit” is? I’ve seen some posters including myself question his performance, question those that say he’s being played out of position.

For posters to suggest a player in his position wasn’t a priority isn’t giving him shit.
To suggest others are having better seasons is giving him shit.
Asking him to perform at the level of his peers is not giving him shit.

Read them. That’s why i’m asking where the “shit” is? I’ve seen some posters including myself question his performance, question those that say he’s being played out of position.

For posters to suggest a player in his position wasn’t a priority isn’t giving him shit.
To suggest others are having better seasons is giving him shit.
Asking him to perform at the level of his peers is not giving him shit.
The new Rodri / Gundogan

Like I said pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.