10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has been decent, improving slowly, and today he was my MOTM. They could not deal with him because of his range of skill - cut inside or byline, dribble or direct, short or long pass and all with the ball under tight control. A blend of Grealish, Cancelo and Foden is almost impossible to better.

Outstanding today. Constantly caused trouble. Dropped deep and ran at em. No theatrics from him either. A proper professional performance. By far his best at City. Well done young man

Said it before he is a top quality player and today we also saw a little of his swagger which tells us he is finding his feet with us. His link up play is on a similar level to Phil and Bernardo, can't give a higher compliment than that - next season he will also add goals in my opinion - good stuff & a stark difference to the moaning Bruno on their side. It's also good to see he has a good relationship with his teammates - I think at City it takes a while to gain the absolute trust of the others. Hopefully this form stays for the business end of the season. Love it.

Also worth mentioning a couple of important defensive contributions in that tight first half, one sliding clearance when the ball was loose in the box and another excellent bit of back-tracking to make a good interception

Definitely looked both fitter and hungrier than we’ve seen him previously

Played really well. Always looks good when he drops a bit deeper and runs with it, caused a lot of problems and made the right decision most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.