10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game from him but not yet great. he is playing far too safe many times just to recycle possession. his move for the 5th goal was david silva like in moving between the lines and he made the goal possible. he needs to do more of that.

He is right about seeing the likes of Diaz, son, jota, mane, salah and many many more cost a hell of a lot less and deliver a lot more.

Grealish is so good for England he starts on the bench.

And yes absolutely. I don't share the same opinion as you so I'm a secret United suporter are you fucking 12.
How is he right comparing players like Jota, Mane, Diaz, Son & Salah?

I don’t remember any of those players ever playing for Pep, which is exactly the point about it taking 12 months to adjust, or have I missed the point here?

I’ll even mention Henry, possibly the greatest forward the Prem had ever seen, said it took him 12 months to adjust to what Pep wanted

Anyone saying Grealish is shite, in my humble opinion knows the square root of fuck all about football. Those suggesting he’s a fantastic footballer but may never fit into our system, well, they could well be correct

Grealish is a different player. It doesn't matter what other players did , it isn't a guarantee he will do the same.

Ruben Dias hit the ground running straight away why don't we compare that?

I called you a rag to highlight how stupid it was to call me one because I don't agree with you, how's that for buzzing in the brain department.

Spunk would work better than blu tac.

I'm not gonna argue back and forth with you. We disagree and that's fine. If we all agreed there wouldn't be a forum.
The difference is some people are willing to give the player a season to settle in before lynching him.

Others want to cry about him costing 100m like it came out of their kid's piggy bank, this site is fucking pathetic at times, you only have to read the Sterling and Jesus forums for proof of that.

Two players who have scored over 200+ goals combined for this club and countless assists on top, yet are labelled as shite.

You wonder why people feel the need to defend the players?

Don't confuse people defending Grealish as people who actually think he has played well or that they are fanboys (a single most infuriating lazy trope btw) but more like people who are sick of people who are meant to be fans slagging players off.

Take the guy you jumped in to support, he 'expects' Grealish to be a leading scorer, in the cold light of day and after many posts, do you not think that is an outlandish expectation to have for a midfielder and a guy who has only hit double figures once in his Villa career?

EXPECTS lol

One stat for Grealish this season is that he's 2nd in the league for Shot-creating actions/90 behind KDB and ahead of Alexander-Arnold.

It's only one stat but I thought it was interesting.
Can’t be true as he’s apparently shite & nobody that shite could achieve that ;)

Why the fuck is this the most active thread? He was okay. Not good. Not bad. Okay.

We won 5-1 and this is the biggest talking point?

35e59ae132956c0fde05e0dd7ed0b16e.gif
Haven't a clue why, this is so strange.

Everybody already knows we need to wait longer with players in our team, the 100m price tag has made some fans crazy.

He is still a human, it's not a bag of money out there playing.

The difference is some people are willing to give the player a season to settle in before lynching him.

Others want to cry about him costing 100m like it came out of their kid's piggy bank, this site is fucking pathetic at times, you only have to read the Sterling and Jesus forums for proof of that.

Two players who have scored over 200+ goals combined for this club and countless assists on top, yet are labelled as shite.

You wonder why people feel the need to defend the players?

Don't confuse people defending Grealish as people who actually think he has played well or that they are fanboys (a single most infuriating lazy trope btw) but more like people who are sick of people who are meant to be fans slagging players off.

Take the guy you jumped in to support, he 'expects' Grealish to be a leading scorer, in the cold light of day and after many posts, do you not think that is an outlandish expectation to have for a midfielder and a guy who has only hit double figures once in his Villa career?

EXPECTS lol
I didn't support the statement he will be a leading goalscorer , I supported the statement the players mentioned cost a lot less and deliver a lot more, I still support this as it's true.

I believe you can be a fan and still criticise players when they haven't delivered, or managers ect. Being a fan to me doesn't mean blindly supporting everything.

I don't rate grealish and I didn't before he signed, and he hasn't done anything to make me change my mind. The 100m does bother me because it's crazy, and I wouldn't expect something like this from a club that has been so well run.

If the lad does come good and becomes a major player for us I will jump in this thread and hold my hands up and say fair play to him, he's made me look a ****. And I have no issue doing that. But upto now I haven't seen anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.