10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No about the money we can afford it it’s about a player who will make a big contributions to our club over his contract.

I kind of hope you’re right. In a way, that might be the spark we need. But meaning no offence to Grealish, I hope we coast through all our games with no one needing to turn them. Lots more of today please..
We’re all hoping for that, but we all know that there’s going to be an ‘Imodium game’.

With football being a team sport, does anyone have City’s win percentage this season with & without Grealish in the team or points per game with & without?

Is he still one of the top performers for chances created in open play per game played this season or not?

Sorry, I’m a lazy **** & cba checking his stats myself

I dont pretend every transfer has gone well but I also don't need to make a decision on a lad whos been here less than 12mths. Neither will the club or Pep.

We very rarely get it wrong. Should tell you a lot.

Couldn't give a shit how much we paid. Why do you care, Did Pep give you a call and ask you to chip in or something?

100m, 10m, 250m. Not arsed.

Do we judge Zinchenko at lower standards than Cancelo because he cost about 40p in comparison?

Every single player in the City squad for a reason, they are in the top percentiles in their respective positions. You can pull a million stats that make Grealish look a world beater but then compare his goal scoring to Emile Heskey if you really want to make a point.

I watch the game with my eyes, not an abbacus. I see a supremely talented player being moved around into different positions, playing in a team that is 10x faster, stronger and better than anything he has ever seen and he is feeling his way in. The likelihood of him being yet another transfer success is far and away more likely than him not.

I couldn't be arsed so thank you for saying what I was thinking. Top post

After a 5-1 win, posters feel the need to focus on repeating their nauseous criticism of a new player, having moved on from the same routine in the Rodri thread, last season.
Not a good comparison as Rodri was trying last season and now he's become an important cog in our machine. Grealish looks like he's swanning about care free in most games and i find that infuriating. Needs to get in tune with the team and up his work rate.

They always looks silly, the very same people that slagging and written off the likes of Rodri, Mahrez, Cancelo, etc in their first season.

Best ignore lot of them as a clown at least in this particular section of forum.

He is right about seeing the likes of Diaz, son, jota, mane, salah and many many more cost a hell of a lot less and deliver a lot more.

Grealish is so good for England he starts on the bench.

And yes absolutely. I don't share the same opinion as you so I'm a secret United suporter are you fucking 12.

@kye1991 Read the top quote and then let it sink in, you fucking clown.

Jesus every time if its a choice between the two

Jesus works harder in every sense, he is more of a goal threat (and thats a first) and creates more......

I cant think of another player Id have Grealish ahead of from our midfielders and attackers out of our squad at present
Think this is very fair assessment. Just back from game and I thought he was anonymous again. Even the subs who came on seemed to get involved more. I get all the arguments he needs time etc but I can’t think of a single game where’s he’s looked a top player rather than an average one.

Why the fuck is this the most active thread? He was okay. Not good. Not bad. Okay.

We won 5-1 and this is the biggest talking point?

35e59ae132956c0fde05e0dd7ed0b16e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.