10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is shit is he ? Like lee bradbury shit? Like trevor christie shit ?
Let's keep the comparison in perspective, although those players were certainly not good signings they were not in a team with players like KDB Diaz etc etc, and what did Trevor Christie cost ? The only thing I can say is Bradbury at 3 million in the 90s was also a waste.......so yeah possibly

Last edited:
We won 5-1 and his playing allowed us to get Bernardo some rest, but that’s the only real positive from it.

we’ve a problem here. As I see it we don’t actually have a role for him. Foden and sterling are our attacking left, and he’s not on the same level as him.
Bernardo staying means we also don’t need him as an 8, as Gundogan can deputise and Bernardo can do same for KDB.
Jack hasn’t managed to stake a claim on either role.
What’s more is next season we’re going to see him blocking the development pathway for Mcatee and Cole Palmer. I think it’s more than fair to say Palmer’s early season was on par with Jack’s entire season so far, but jack will always have that 100 million tag giving him favour there.

it just hasn’t gelled yet. Hopefully they can change.

Where has this false notion come from that Mahrez was poor or slagged off in his first season? Mahrez was very good in his first season, it was his second season that he was woeful.
Not often I disagree with you mate, but he was slagged off plenty in his first season. He was far too easily muscled off the ball for me, although his first touch was, as now, sublime.

Lol. Not sure if you’re English or not, but I don’t believe you have a grasp of what shit actually looks like or means

Square root of fuck all

Lol. Not sure if you’re English or not, but I don’t believe you have a grasp of what shit actually looks like or means

Square root of fuck all
Are you English? Did you read my post? Because from the sound of it, you might not be that good being English yourself or are you just in a rush to defend your boy-wonder Grealish?

I assure you, you can't even begin to fathom what am capable of grasping, and yeah, I do know "what shit actually looks like or means"!

At least shit is useful, in some other parts of the world depending whether its human "shit" can still be used as manure! As for Grealish, am afraid he isn't even that useful!

Is my English clear enough for or am I English enough for you now or are you still puzzled?

Jack had a fantastic opportunity today to be the most creative and influential player in a blue shirt. No Foden, no Bernardo and a chunk of the 2nd half with no KDB.

He's a number 10, a shirt number that's synonymous with being the heartbeat of a team.

We were 5-1 up, no pressure at all and he still failed to show what he's capable of. The lad, for whatever reason is playing well within himself and I think fans are rightly a little concerned because we cannot have passengers.

So far, other than the odd glimpse, he's been quite happy playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle in our team. When we're winning regardless its not a huge deal but sooner or later the time will come where Jack has to deliver and based on his overall performances this season, it's a risky bet backing him to deliver.

He's not Shite, but he does seem to be a little star struck maybe.

The last sentence sums up his time with us so far.

He needs to leave the partying and Gucci sponsorships alone and focus on his football because he is definitely not there yet. At the moment he is looking like a £5 million player.

He couldn’t even beat the keeper head on for a tap in.

my Villa fan friend keeps saying we are not using him the right way thats why he is not hitting high performances.
I dont know what he is on about but this is not mediocre Villa so never will happen what he was doing there in terms of freedom mostly against defences that had no plan to sit back against rubbish Villa and also when Villa played the bigger teams Villa was a counter attack team which is also not happens at City most of the time and even if we do Pep prefers slow it down to have total control. and large part of that Villa career was in fucking Championship.

Currently the only hope is really this "he will come good in 2nd season" obsession, because if he doesnt we have a 100m pound problem.

for a transfer fee like this imo, being a record signing too, you would expect a player to reach importance of the likes of Kun, Yaya, D. Silva, KDB, Kompany, Dinho etc.

I will be honest, I would have found this transfer very expensive even at 75m, really not sure where the 100m came from.
did we go in for 60m, 70m, 80m, 90m and Villa refused it all and we said, fuck it we need him so much and he is so important to have that we activated the 100m fee which they cannot refuse.

good game from him but not yet great. he is playing far too safe many times just to recycle possession. his move for the 5th goal was david silva like in moving between the lines and he made the goal possible. he needs to do more of that.

Come off it, Sterling beat 2/3 men, then grealish played a typically lazy pass off to the side, Jesus and De Bruyne took care of the rest.

He was utterly shite today.

Haven't a clue why, this is so strange.

Everybody already knows we need to wait longer with players in our team, the 100m price tag has made some fans crazy.

He is still a human, it's not a bag of money out there playing.

It gets comments because he’s our record signing, our game changer? And he’s been utter toss.

The comparisons to Mahrez, Rodri etc in their first seasons are simply retarded, and frankly incomparable. Mahrez for example was on 20 odd + goals & assists. Grealish. 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.