10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets comments because he’s our record signing, our game changer? And he’s been utter toss.

The comparisons to Mahrez, Rodri etc in their first seasons are simply retarded, and frankly incomparable. Mahrez for example was on 20 odd + goals & assists. Grealish. 6?
He didn’t look like a lad desperate to earn a shirt for Tuesday and that says a lot for me

Come off it, Sterling beat 2/3 men, then grealish played a typically lazy pass off to the side, Jesus and De Bruyne took care of the rest.

He was utterly shite today.
Did u notice that pathetic pass? Gosh, he has that tendency to do those lazy ass passes, saw at least 4 today and I have seen him do more of those garbage ass passes in his previous matches for city. Its like he can't kick a soccer ball. I am actually starting to be convinced that he can't even pass!!!!!

A game that's won a minute into the second half against second bottom who had given up, you couldn't hand craft a better scenario for a player who has failed to deliver all season to go and take the game by the neck and show everybody he can be influential, dominate and dictate a game even if it is one that's over and without pressure on it yet he still skirts on the periphery of the game. That second half was a huge opportunity for him and he once again just coasted through it.

Not to mention after 10 minutes of the second half, De Bruyne was replaced by Mahrez, meaning Grealish went central. He somehow did even less then..

He didn’t look like a lad desperate to earn a shirt for Tuesday and that says a lot for me
That’s the argument right there. It was his time to step up. And he allowed De Bruyne to put in so much more effort..

It gets comments because he’s our record signing, our game changer? And he’s been utter toss.

The comparisons to Mahrez, Rodri etc in their first seasons are simply retarded, and frankly incomparable. Mahrez for example was on 20 odd + goals & assists. Grealish. 6?
He was never meant to be our game changer, we have way too much talent in this squad for that to ever be the case.

You are again holding the money we paid for him over his head, he can't help that was his cost.

The comparisons are simply related to needing a season to get with the squad. Especially for him, he doesn't play as a winger like this at Villa, he will need the time. He also seems like he might even be better suited as a midfielder as well.

Just give it time for him and Pep to figure it out. Stop caring about the "record signing" part, it's not your money ffs.

Not often I disagree with you mate, but he was slagged off plenty in his first season. He was far too easily muscled off the ball for me, although his first touch was, as now, sublime.
Didn’t he return something like 25 goals & assists?

Last edited:
He was never meant to be our game changer, we have way too much talent in this squad for that to ever be the case.

You are again holding the money we paid for him over his head, he can't help that was his cost.

The comparisons are simply related to needing a season to get with the squad. Especially for him, he doesn't play as a winger like this at Villa, he will need the time. He also seems like he might even be better suited as a midfielder as well.

Just give it time for him and Pep to figure it out. Stop caring about the "record signing" part, it's not your money ffs.

How do you stope caring about his fee? The fee isn’t his fault, but that money could of, should have bought us a real game changer. In reality, it’s bought us our 6th best no.8 and 4th best forward left. I hate to mention the Dippers, but that same 100m has bought them 3 game changers. it’s

Grealish makes our starting xi worse..

Waste of 100 mill purely because we didn’t need that kind of player. Sometimes I thunk we signed him because we had nothing else lined up except Kane.

Saying that things can only get better for him. Cleary has talent struggling with system, style of play and lack of space but hoping next season with a striker he starts performing more. Our team generally is a bit unbalanced in terms if technical ability vs pace.

Did u notice that pathetic pass? Gosh, he has that tendency to do those lazy ass passes, saw at least 4 today and I have seen him do more of those garbage ass passes in his previous matches for city. Its like he can't kick a soccer ball. I am actually starting to be convinced that he can't even pass!!!!!

If that pass for our 5th got you hard, football isn’t for you. I’m in my 40’s and I was a semi decent semi pro centre half, I could have played Grealish’s part in that goal.,

How do you stope caring about his fee? The fee isn’t his fault, but that money could of, should have bought us a real game changer. In reality, it’s bought us our 6th best no.8 and 4th best forward left. I hate to mention the Dippers, but that same 100m has bought them 3 game changers. it’s

Grealish makes our starting xi worse..
It's not my money.

Is he worth 100m? No. But he can't help what City was forced to pay. Liverpool's Dias buy was extremely good business, but let's wait a little longer, he's our player right now, we simply HAVE to back him, I can't imagine feeling any other way towards a player who is here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.