10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly confused where to play grealish. Foden will be irreplaceable as LB. He is the best we have.

Agree he has to play central, our style just doesn’t suit him in that role - I’d play De Bruyne wide right for his crossing ability to maximise Haaland’s strengths. Foden has to start on the left by default, as he’s potentially got 15 goals and 15 assists in him.
Please tell me you aren't actually advocating the KDB of all players to move out of the way to accommodate grealish

It’s Grealish Pace that’s the problem he ain’t got any he needs to be more direct on the left go at the player shoot or cross to Haaland but it’s hard when teams double triple up on him..

Has grealish ever been at fault for anything?
I agree with him to an extent. I’m not saying that Grealish should get a free pass but the Grealish/Mahrez wide pairing is absolutely abysmal. It’s like playing two additional full-backs as wide forwards.

Plenty have a hard-on on here for Mahrez. Personally, I think he is a luxury player that this team can do without. Grealish may very well end up the same, in fact I’m fucking positive he will if Mahrez is on the other side.

I agree with him to an extent. I’m not saying that Grealish should get a free pass but the Grealish/Mahrez wide pairing is absolutely abysmal. It’s like playing two additional full-backs as wide forwards.

Plenty have a hard-on on here for Mahrez. Personally, I think he is a luxury player that this team can do without. Grealish may very well end up the same, in fact I’m fucking positive he will if Mahrez is on the other side.
If grealish is like playing with an extra full back than surely that's down to grealish?

And surely you aren't gonna blame Mahrez for how grealish plays? Talk about not giving him a free pass.

He wasn't bad today but he was predictable..Everytime he got the ball he cut inside to play it safe rather than getting at Trent and forcing things to happen like say Salah does. He's still playing scared... or he's simply not capable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.