10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If grealish is like playing with an extra full back than surely that's down to grealish?

And surely you aren't gonna blame Mahrez for how grealish plays? Talk about not giving him a free pass.
It’s down to both of them but also Pep. Pep wants complete control of the game, even to the extent that he wants wingers to pass back instead of attacking full backs. I think Grealish and Mahrez are more than happy to oblige and that’s why they shouldn’t play together. It’s all too safe.

IMO Mahrez is a Pep yes man, that’s why Jesus and Sterling are elsewhere and he is the one that got the new contract. He is the only one of the three that was ok with playing 15 PL games a season. Grealish is falling into the same trap and it’s a mistake. He would be better off following the likes of Foden and producing the off-the-cuff things (even if means getting the odd telling off from the gaffer) that made us want him in the 1st place.

At the moment he is a Mahrez clone but without the goals, and that is not a £100m player.

Well cant stop them though. He isn't saying anything wrong. Grealish simply has to improve. No other excuses.

I think he will be under pressure to improve his performances and contributions this season, and there are defintely a number of posters who seem only too happy to see him fail.

Well cant stop them though. He isn't saying anything wrong. Grealish simply has to improve. No other excuses.
Of course he has to improve, I’m confident he will, who honestly played well today btw ?

And since when did the OP say he has to improve ? He said he has to go back to villa did he not ???

Alvarez is already looking more mature than Grealish who likeable though he is must now knuckle down to produce the form of his life on the pitch not on the piss .

Foden? Alvarez? Tbf grealish has no excuses this season. When he plays as he did the entire last season you really cant blame fans for getting impatient
Ok mate if that was a good performance from them two for you then fair enough. I disagree personally. Seems like you missed the rest of my post btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.