10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want me to say? You’re right on Silva and Jordan?

You’ll be waiting a while.

Is that it , I expect better from you , you don’t like my opinion absolutely fine but Silva was rated are best player ever it’s embarrassing, Jordan 8 times out of 10 is right, we will continue this cause you think you are clever , funny as fuck

Is that it , I expect better from you , you don’t like my opinion absolutely fine but Silva was rated are best player ever it’s embarrassing, Jordan 8 times out of 10 is right, we will continue this cause you think you are clever , funny as fuck
No, you’re just wrong on both counts.

It’s fine, you can believe what you like. It doesn’t make you right nor in the majority.

Ok why don’t you like Jordan ?
Because he’s a failed businessman that tries to hide that fact by using long words on a sport radio station that discombobulate its listeners into believing he must be correct.

He calls our club a Frankenstein club too, which, having taken Palace to the brink of bankruptcy is akin to you being appointed our attacking midfielder scout having told everyone that David Silva was overrated. (Not our best player ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.