10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways Tash am off for another fuck enjoy you’re night , you enjoy watching some geezer who passed the football to Kols and Zabs , what a player , are best ever player and regards Simon he owed a club just like Franny and are owners , win some lose some .

My club is your club enjoy you’re night .

Anyways Tash am off for another fuck enjoy you’re night , you enjoy watching some geezer who passed the football to Kols and Zabs , what a player , are best ever player and regards Simon he owed a club just like Franny and are owners , win some lose some .

My club is your club enjoy you’re night .
Night Jack. Opinions hey? The forum would be a quieter place without them.

Did OK against a dirty Copenhagen team , he drew a lot of fouls and was always occupying at least three of their players when he had the ball , and he hardly gave the ball away ,different player this season.

Absolutely despise the Grealish/Mahrez partnership. It does nothing for either of them. Grealish is a better footballer than Mahrez. Mahrez is a better goalscorer than Grealish. Putting them together makes me dislike them both. It’s horrible to watch.

Did OK against a dirty Copenhagen team , he drew a lot of fouls and was always occupying at least three of their players when he had the ball , and he hardly gave the ball away ,different player this season.
Wouldn't it be better to hold the ball and pass to another City player rather than win a foul? I think Jack has all the skills but still thinks he is at Villa where winning a free kick leads to a lap of honour. I think he could be a great player but he needs to change his game quickly. He reminds me of Rodney Marsh who was technically brilliant but never fitted in at City.

I like the balance of Grealish left, Foden right.

Foden left, Mahrez right also works pretty well.

But Foden can't play all the time and that means sometimes we get Grealish left, Mahrez right, and the balance of that is off.

Grealish left, Alvarez right might work, but I don't think we're likely to see it often.

Anyway, thought Jack did pretty well tonight. Tough match all over the pitch once we were down to 10 men but his ball retention helped us get out of a passage of play where we kept giving it away. Looked to drive forward when he could but limited options ahead of him because of the red card.

The partnership with Cancelo still isn't fully comfortable, they occupy the same positions a lot, but I could see him adapting to that on the pitch, moving infield when Cancelo went wide. It's not intuitive yet but give it time.

Had to be taken off when he was though as along with KDB he looked knackered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.