10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Oh he draws players in.’ - 100 million pound and ZERO end product playing as part of a front three. It’s not good enough and it’s hardly debatable is it? I’d love him to do well, but I’d rather see Foden play every week.

Keeps us in shape. Carries the ball expertly. Takes the pressure off the other 10 lads out there. Calms everyone down. Controls our pace and tempo. Draws fouls (very valuable for a team like us).

He's just clumsy as hell in front of goal.

This is made up language. It's nothing talk. It's pure transparent excuses for why we have a £100m player who makes the wrong decision almost every time he's involved in an attack.

Give over, he's been fucking dreadful (not just with the chances - with absolutely everything except that great pass to Mahrez). The only difference between this game and his usual shite is that he doesn't usually get the chances because he's usually nowhere near the right position, so I suppose this is an improvement in that regard.

What pisses me off is that most of the same people defending him to the death would have absolutely crucified Raheem Sterling for a performance like this.
Not just Sterling but Mahrez too.

We need to put him in midfield or we need to let him go, for ours and for his sake.

His best play of the half was putting a great through ball for Mahrez from midfield.

He is not a winger and not a threat for goal.

His body position is wrong facing the goal. It is a sign of not catching the speed of the game.

He should practise shooting instead of passing. Train harder. I doubt if he has really put his mind in the training the past week.

If so we can manage to recycle some cash in the coming window.

See the sheep are in from the fields tonight
Give over. Stop defending him. Absolutely playing without his head
Keeps us in shape. Carries the ball expertly. Takes the pressure off the other 10 lads out there. Calms everyone down. Controls our pace and tempo. Draws fouls (very valuable for a team like us).

He's just clumsy as hell in front of goal.

Carries the ball where? Only thing he does is he draws fouls and slows our attack. I am not sure what pace and tempo you are taking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.