10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The finishing is so bad it makes people understandably not care about anything else he does.

The technique is shocking, ballooning multiple chances over like that

Give over. Stop defending him. Absolutely playing without his head

Carries the ball where? Only thing he does is he draws fouls and slows our attack. I am not sure what pace and tempo you are taking about.

Such a subjective and considered post , probably composed when his fee was announced .

Keeps us in shape. Carries the ball expertly. Takes the pressure off the other 10 lads out there. Calms everyone down. Controls our pace and tempo. Draws fouls (very valuable for a team like us).

He's just clumsy as hell in front of goal.

I reckon that he did drop deep to help Ake facing Leeds tough pressing. It is good but not enough. He should focus on the game more. Out of his several chances the slide kicking was understandable it was fast. But the missed chance Kev fed him showed he was not 100% focusing on the game. Lack of concentration. Need to do better.

I only ever commented once before on a players performance and that was Raheem Sterling about 12 months ago.
And I was proved right about him.

Well done just shows you can actually get something right very occasionally -----it would seem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.