10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good a cameo as he could have hoped,looked enthused and hungry and his contribution should have changed the outcome.

He is the best option on our left when a proper back 4 is behind him.

Played like he gave a fuck, and that doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Gutted for him we couldn't get something out of the game.

I love to see him picking the ball up deep and relatively central, driving forward with it. We haven't seen enough of it, but every time I do see it I feel like something is likely to happen. We have to use that ability more.

He looked very emotional when he scored, looked as though he might have even had tears in his eyes. I think he really enjoyed that goal!

He is a winner and he loves playing footabll,he's a positive and infectious influence and he cannot hide his emotions.....very much a heart on sleeve sought.

Its a shame we dont seem to be utilising his character and his ability to its fullest.

He is a winner and he loves playing footabll,he's a positive and infectious influence and he cannot hide his emotions.....very much a heart on sleeve sought.

Its a shame we dont seem to be utilising his character and his ability to its fullest.
Yeah, put that emotion (remember the celebration at Leeds when Haaland scored n’all) into his performances and he’d be a great player.

He needs to be given license to roam or played deeper, because when he sees plenty of the ball we play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.