10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we put a overlapping left footed fullback to his side and allow him to come inside then he will cause chaos on the defense and we have a chance of creating something without only relying on KDB. but alas pep wants him to hug the touch line and pass back to the inverted fullback lol

He looked very emotional when he scored, looked as though he might have even had tears in his eyes. I think he really enjoyed that goal!

Grealish was very interested in Man Utd. He was not a rag fan but clearly he was attracted to that team. When he was a boy it was rags good time. So cannot blame him.

Grealish always tried very hard when playing rags at Villa. Scored a worldie at OT when Villa was promoted.

He wanted a move to the rags in 2020 window. But ultimately rags decided to get that Dutch boy.

I guess that he had a point to prove there and he [almost] did if we won today. Gutted.

He’s looked more impactful coming off the bench at Chelsea and United than when he starts.
Probably due to the nature of those games when he got on the pitch. We look a much better and certainly more entertaining side when we have to go for it.

It can't be a coincidence that when he starts he is stuck in a more rigid tactical set up with little room and people wonder why he isn't adding much.

I think our tactics have nudged towards boring and safe for the sake of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.