10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I've spent all of last season (and most of this season) having to defend him from complete mugs who said he'd never be any good, reckoned he was a waste of space, and wanted to drive him back to Villa. The same folks are conspicuous by their absence at the moment and have been ever since the World Cup.
I think it would be fair to say he has been a bit of a disappointment though. I know you will say the transfer fee is not his fault but for the money I'd have expected him to chip in with a few more goals. He's playing on the wing, where quite a few goals have come from in the past.

I think it would be fair to say he has been a bit of a disappointment though. I know you will say the transfer fee is not his fault but for the money I'd have expected him to chip in with a few more goals. He's playing on the wing, where quite a few goals have come from in the past.
Have you ever had anything positive to say about anything?

He's beginning to show improvement but honestly unless your a fanboy (and he has many on here) I really expected more from him in his time here. His main attributes are close control, decent passing and drawing fouls . When he does that in the goalmouth it opens up the defence. Elsewhere he hasn't got the pace to burst through and gets chased backwards. Gradual improvement is better than none ..

Easily one of our best players since the World Cup

Clever assist tonight too, made two defenders commit and then a clever little pass
Definitely one of the best since the world cup, bar that first half against Leeds (that he's bounced back from brilliantly). Hopefully we'll see what Grealish can really offer us from here on in. Looking and feeling like he belongs here at the moment, and the assist last night was absolutely superb I thought

Genuine curiosity - is there a player who has failed to adapt and come our storming after a slow start under Pep?

I’m struggling to think of one but I am knackered so may well be missing somebody obvious.

It’s all coming together now isn’t it? Just need to sort the crosses and he’s going to really start bagging numbers. Have loved his aggression in the last month. So effortless in getting around his man

Genuine curiosity - is there a player who has failed to adapt and come our storming after a slow start under Pep?

I’m struggling to think of one but I am knackered so may well be missing somebody obvious.
Many. Sane come to mind for an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.