10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The match day thread was a cesspit from one or two who want to target him. Anyone criticising that performance simply does not understand the game.
exactly. It was a solid game same as foden. if you want more goals and assist then you need him more central with overlapping fullbacks.

Played well. Kept the ball made some good runs, put one on a plate for Haaland and basically had a 7/10 game when a few others were off theirs. Keep it up Jack

I thought he had a good game today again. I find it irritating that blues parrot the clearly biased opinions of the commentators who are desperate for such a big money signing to fail. He was just as good in the first half as the second, stretching west ham, probing, pulling defenders out of position and keeping possession brilliantly.

I think when ratboy accused him of being sloppy and suggested pep would be admonishing him at HT the possession stats were 84/16 in our favour - so not that sloppy then.

More of the same please Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.