10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of poor crosses in the first half but he just does not give the ball away and continually takes up intelligent positions. Desperately needs a galloping left-footed fullback to run behind him so as to create more angles, and I’m sure the club will find someone.

He does what Pep wants him to do. Extremely good on the ball and rarely loses it unless it's to an over ambitious cross. I'd love him to play more like he did at Villa but it's very clear he is doing as he is instructed and Pep likes him for that as he keeps picking him.

A couple of poor crosses in the first half but he just does not give the ball away and continually takes up intelligent positions. Desperately needs a galloping left-footed fullback to run behind him so as to create more angles, and I’m sure the club will find someone.
How about his cross second half Haaland headed poorly over? No lets look at the first half ones. Steady today. Again rarely lost the ball but again needs to take more risks at times.

How about his cross second half Haaland headed poorly over? No lets look at the first half ones. Steady today. Again rarely lost the ball but again needs to take more risks at times.
Think you’re over accentuating my first clause. I thought he was extremely good and kept possession really well; he also carries the ball quite quickly over the surface, which is something Sterling did well, and which helps tire opponents. He missed one good opportunity to play a ball over the top for Haaland but was generally good.

Foden and Mahrez are better wingers, they are more dangerous in the final third

Jack played well from the perspective of a midfielder not a winger, cause he didn’t do anything dangerous near the opponent’s box

What he did was carrying the ball, controlling tempo, making accurate passes and etc..

He will never succeed here as a winger. Same story as Bernardo’s

Ps If we had lost points here, people who write Jack was great, would write that he was shite :D

The truth is he does these things in every game, since the last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.