10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be fair, we’d think he was a right prick if he played for Newcastle and slagged off one of our fan favourites.
I know what you’re saying but I’m not sure I would. People say daft things, especially off the cuff; doesn’t mean they are worthy of being hated, especially if they are not routinely given to snide comments.

I disagree. He confirmed he'd been warned about Carvajal and if anything he played him. Roped him in a few times and got what he wanted, except the ref wasn't interested. When he got shoved into the hoarding he raised his arm but it wasn't aggressive or petulant he was just looking to wind Carvajal up. He loves the drama from opposition fans and players and he doesn't bite, he just plays up to it.

Pep was clearly very concerned about losing the ball, and Jack mentioned being told to take 4 or 5 touches. We weren't looking for high risk quick attacking play. It was all very slow in the build up. Plenty of times we could have swung the ball in or carried the ball with more pace but didn't. We were there to stay in the game and ideally win it, but the aim was to still be in the tie next week. Job done.

Plenty of times Jack sucked in a couple of Real players before the pass across the box. It worked for De Bruyne's goal and it led to a couple of other opportunities before that. But we didn't get numbers into the box consistently so even if he'd got to the bye line a few times not much would have been on.

We've only won one game away in the CL this season, away in Seville. We've drawn all the others. We've had chances to win it but we've generally looked to be defensively solid first.

Jack will absolutely smoke that **** Carvajal at our gaff.

hi, this is my tweet. it really meant the world to my dad. id like to think it helped him out too as the day after he was moved from ICU. i just wish i could say thanks to jack.
Hey, thanks for sharing, I was so moved by your tweet! I hope your dad's doing loads better now he's out of the ICU.

I'm sure if you reach out to the club they'll be able to get a word to Jack for you. I bet he'd be over the moon to hear how much his message meant to your family.

Absolutely incredible. Controlled the game on the LHS and deserved at least an assist. What a fucking player. What a turn around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.