10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant season. And he knows he still has to get better and get more assists and goals. Jack next season will be a step above, and that is a scary thought for everyone else

My now sober response is that Grealish is a huge asset to bonding the team as a unit.
On the pitch on reflection yes this season was an improvement but let’s be honest if it hadn’t been he may have been gone. He offered very little in two huge finals - so all I would say is yes he has had a major impact but needs to show more consistency in the level of performance next season .

My now sober response is that Grealish is a huge asset to bonding the team as a unit.
On the pitch on reflection yes this season was an improvement but let’s be honest if it hadn’t been he may have been gone. He offered very little in two huge finals - so all I would say is yes he has had a major impact but needs to show more consistency in the level of performance next season .
Since the world cup, he has consistently performed as one of the top players in the team. When you add that to what he brings to the squad and his generosity of spirit, I don't think we need to expect more at all. He is doing just fine.

You must be very fun in the parties.

Neither did a lot of the team. Mentality and determination got us over the line in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.