10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My now sober response is that Grealish is a huge asset to bonding the team as a unit.
On the pitch on reflection yes this season was an improvement but let’s be honest if it hadn’t been he may have been gone. He offered very little in two huge finals - so all I would say is yes he has had a major impact but needs to show more consistency in the level of performance next season .
In fairness to grealish and the finals, both of the opponents set up really well to limit the supply to Jack and Bernardo. you can probably count on one hand over the course of both games that we were able to find both players combined in good positions. Luckily one of them and have endes in a goal on Saturday where we manage to get a ball through to Bernardo, but apart from that both of them didn't have much joy because the supply was cut off well to both. I wouldn't really hold that against them, its a testament to their ability that the opponents clearly targeted that as an area they needed to stop

Appears to be a cracking bloke, probably great to be around. Plus he has far more humility than I expected.

Neither did a lot of the team. Mentality and determination got us over the line in the end.

Only Stones and Dias were at their best in both finals. Akanji as well if it hadn't been for his one big mistake. The keepers played well in both too which they needed to!!!

Let's be honest, he's still leathered isn't he?

Someone is going to have to keep a close eye on him on the bus later. If Pep wasn't bald already, he'd be tearing his hair out worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.