10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
looked good yesterday, played some very nice passes. Still not a finisher though, dont trust him at all in front of goal.
He doesn't seem to trust himself in front of goal, either. There's a definite lack of conviction when he shoots at times

In general though I thought he was very good last night. Some glorious first touches and picked out a few lovely passes too

So, just to prove a point that the negative cunts are really just negative cunts, this thread was top of the page for two days after a substitute appearance after injury where he, and fair enough, didn't do much.
Now, after a full 90 mins where he was arguably the best player on the pitch not one of you shit houses give him praise and then get on my case for defending him? Nah. Be honest or fuck off and expect me to rip you when ignore the positives just to moan about his sideways passing.
You sound like Jack's mother

He doesn't seem to trust himself in front of goal, either. There's a definite lack of conviction when he shoots at times
It's possible that it has to do with confidence but IMO it's more down to just natural ability. I love Grealish, don't get me wrong, but just look at his goals for Villa-the vast majority are wildly underwhelming.

Surprisingly, he has outperformed his xG over his career, even if just barely. The top is Jack and the bottom is Phil for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 7.25.19 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 7.25.19 PM.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.