10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

For me I'm not a fan of the way Jack plays, I feel I know what he will do every time he gets the ball, and that usually means recycling it backwards or sideways to Gvardiol or Ake instead of using his undoubted skill and trying to find big Erl or Foden.
I don't hate him though.... (I reserve my hate for certain world leaders) and I will certainly support Jack when he does play.
Just to correct - Grealish passed a lot to Rodri - rather than Gvardiol. :)

Haha. Give over mate..
So no one is allowed to not be a fan of the way Jack plays without being a "hater" ?
You're beginning to sound like a love sick teenage female. :)

For me I'm not a fan of the way Jack plays, I feel I know what he will do every time he gets the ball, and that usually means recycling it backwards or sideways to Gvardiol or Ake instead of using his undoubted skill and trying to find big Erl or Foden.
I don't hate him though.... (I reserve my hate for certain world leaders) and I will certainly support Jack when he does play.

If Pep decides to play him as a regular though in the future I will not complain as I thoroughly trust Pep's judgement in football decisions.

It's yet another thread on here where you either love him or you're seen as hating him, which is nonsense. People can criticise without hating. If Pep accepted the level of our players without pushing them then we'd have won fuck all, each and every one of them can improve. Jack was a key part of our treble winning team. The control he brings, his work up and down the pitch and his ability to keep the ball are excellent, but there's definitely a need for him to deliver more in the final third and he knows that. His performances this season haven't been great, and with injuries he's missed a big chunk of things. Hopefully he can come back and show us what we've been missing.

Agreed. If he'd been declared fit, he'd have gone and quite possibly suffered an injury in training or on the pitch. Against Newcastle he was there as an option if circumstances on the pitch such as injuries to other players meant we needed him - I don't believe there was any plan to play him unless there was an emergency.

Hopefully the extra few weeks of concentrated recovery will strengthen him and get rid of the groin problem for good.
Part of the city management team's system for getting players back to match fitness seems to be putting them on the bench even when there is zero chance of them playing and they're obviously not 100%. I seem to remember him doing something similar with Stones. I assume it gets them back into the rhythm of the matchday routine, is decent for team morale, and gives them some type of push for getting back into the team through the final weeks of rehab.

It’s an alien concept to a lot of the posters on here.
It’s not like Grealish is poor, he’s fucking brilliant.
A handful made their minds up early though and are too petty to change now in case they look bad on the internet.
Weirdos.
It’s why I smiled at the ‘no one wants him to fail’ comment a couple of pages back, when some pitifully insecure cunts plainly do, just so they can give it the big one on the internet.

It’s why I smiled at the ‘no one wants him to fail’ comment a couple of pages back, when some pitifully insecure cunts plainly do, just so they can give it the big one on the internet.
Nelly doesn’t count as he has one of the worst track records on here when it comes to players. Watching the games on a potato doesn’t help his cause.
Sadly, due to him being one of the pitiful you speak of he’s put me on ignore so misses out on my fabulous contribution to the forum :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.