10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if Pep has any time for this in the summer with the euros.

But I was hoping he could work with Jack on getting him use to do a "Bernie-like" midfield role next to Rodri, so he can play with Doku, Bobb or Savio, other electric wingers.

He keeps the ball well and physically is pretty strong. He just needs 360 vision, theoretically he should be better than Stones in this role next to Rodri. Perhaps it would open his passing range that we saw in Villa when he had this more central role to playmake.

I think Nunes should also be molded into a similar role, both also have good ball carrying ability.

I think a switch to a 532 or 541, either like Inter or Leverkusen would help this team defensively as well, Grealish and the like would do well in a formatiom like that I think.

he' be great in a central role

If he starts against the rags try and keep him out of our area and ffs don’t put him in a wall unless he’s the draft excluder.
The ref and PIGMOL will be all over him……. Again

On a more constructive note wish we could accommodate him Doku and Phil in a central role for the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.