10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

What i don't get about him is why he doesn't use his pace to run at fullbacks more.

We've seen him do it in games and it's effective and makes him dangerous.
Defenders hate a fast winger running at them and we've seen that it leads to creating more chances and even goals.

Come on Jack lad, let's see more of that.
He hasn't got any ; didn't have any at 22 and he's got less now

There's something life affirming about being able to eat like the Premier League footballer with the best points per game ratio over the last couple of seasons.

Glorious

View attachment 117077

Singapore chow mein, egg fried rice, salt and pepper chips, salt and pepper prawns, and curry sauce.
I'll bet he gets an entire 3 rows if seats to himself on the team plane after that

There's something life affirming about being able to eat like the Premier League footballer with the best points per game ratio over the last couple of seasons.

Glorious

View attachment 117077

Singapore chow mein, egg fried rice, salt and pepper chips, salt and pepper prawns, and curry sauce.
Disgusting and extremely unhealthy from nutritional point of view. He is going to balloon after he stops playing football.

Disgusting and extremely unhealthy from nutritional point of view. He is going to balloon after he stops playing football.
He probably will gain weight - because it’s nearly impossible to maintain the level of training post retirement. And you’re not monitored by nutritionists. But you know what, it doesn’t matter. I hope he enjoys his life after football.

No reason for him not to continue to vist a gym either and do a little bit of work. Although he has to balance out his nutrition a little bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.