10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Hope he can stay fit, he's a crucial player for us. We've looked a bit unbalanced at times this season and it's because we're lacking control at times, particularly on the left side. His return could give us a lot more stability. I'd imagine he's as frustrated as we are at what he's produced this season. He's also at risk of not making the Euro squad unless he kicks on, so that could be an added incentive for him to produce the goods.

Hopefully the medical team gets it right this time. Need much more caution. No need to take any risk for a cup game.
Agreed. Seems like he’s rushing again, based on nothing but being back earlier than expected again.

Hopefully an unused sub tomorrow and gets 2 weeks of training under his belt to strengthen his adductor more.

Sounds positive but I hope he's not needed tomorrow. If he's that close to being fully fit the extra 2 weeks should have him raring to go - it'd be a shame to risk going back to square 1 by playing him tomorrow, especially as the international break means it wouldn't really do much for his match fitness heading into the next matches.

Sounds positive but I hope he's not needed tomorrow. If he's that close to being fully fit the extra 2 weeks should have him raring to go - it'd be a shame to risk going back to square 1 by playing him tomorrow, especially as the international break means it wouldn't really do much for his match fitness heading into the next matches.

Trip to Wembley on the cards. If we need him to help us progress then he will be risked. Do him no harm getting few mins before the break.

Hopefully the medical team gets it right this time. Need much more caution. No need to take any risk for a cup game.

Agreed. Seems like he’s rushing again, based on nothing but being back earlier than expected again.

Hopefully an unused sub tomorrow and gets 2 weeks of training under his belt to strengthen his adductor more.
I hope he doesnt play a minute. Theres no way hes ready. Give him the extra 2 week intl break and lets see him v arsenal.

He's OK flashing his calves with short socks.

FIFA clarify the rules: "Players are responsible for the size and suitability of their shinguards, which remain a compulsory part of their equipment."

I think this International break will have been a real awakening for him.

Never in a million years would he or the club think that a couple of seasons into his City career he'd be left an outsider to get in the England squad this summer.

I think this International break will have been a real awakening for him.

Never in a million years would he or the club think that a couple of seasons into his City career he'd be left an outsider to get in the England squad this summer.
A real awakening? What was he supposed to do about his groin injury? Tell Southgate he was fit to play?

What a silly comment. It was quite clear from last night that neither Gordon nor Rashford have that left wing position locked down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.