10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Great first half. Tracked back and was an ever present outlet on the left. Definitely tired in the second half and was less effective. Good hang to build on.

Played well.

We have 3 players who will do a great job on LW with him, Doku and Nunes.

Another attribute to Jack's game is how well he reads the line.
He doesn't just blurt forward when he gets possession, he notices if we have enough players in attack, waits, then makes the appropriate/pass cross. It helps keep our attacks fluid and controlled, not haphazard.

Much better. I thought he was a little lazy off of the ball, though, which was surprising.
He was brilliant off the ball until unsurprisingly he got very tired, considering he’s only played 20 mins in the last month. He looked shattered, not surprisingly, but he put a great shift in, especially tracking back.

Hopefully the start of him being a regular starter again now. Creates chances, tracks back and offers composure. Assists and goals will follow…he always needs a run of games to get into full rhythm.

He was brilliant off the ball until unsurprisingly he got very tired, considering he’s only played 20 mins in the last month. He looked shattered, not surprisingly, but he put a great shift in, especially tracking back.

Hopefully the start of him being a regular starter again now. Creates chances, tracks back and offers composure. Assists and goals will follow…he always needs a run of games to get into full rhythm.
I don't think he should be shattered though.

A lot more direct today - drove at the full back immediately after getting it most of the team. Oppositions won’t expect it so it’ll completely disorganise them when he does it.

The new tactic of Kev going out wide forces the winger to come centrally which I think is helping Grealish too.

Loved that today from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.