#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he will given starting spot in any of the big games we have left?

Dortmund, Carabao final, Fa-cup semi and possible final, and possible CL semis?

My feeling is Pep wont give him any of these games, maybe 20 minutes off the bench.

only 6 games left in PL, wonder if he gets to start any of next 3-4 or only once its hopefully does not count as title is done.

He needs couple of games without goals to build himself up again but there is just no time for that now and dont see Pep is ok with that.

I am still hoping Kun can still play a part but it's not looking likely with the injuries.

Now he knows he’s moving on maybe he has lost interest and doesn’t give a fuck.

Sadly seems he's hit the Kompany level of fitness I'd suspect from pushing his body too much and now he's even if picked not sure of being able to do 2 games on the bounce in an evolved system that's not suitable to him & he's no time to adapt to it.

Love him to bits and in a lesser pressured results driven side he's still got a bit of time left in his career near the top but not with us.

It’s a shame that people think so little about a player who’s given us everything over the last decade.

Love serg as much as anyone but this is a big overstatement. Its not like he, or any other of our pro's, work for cups of muesli...

It’s a shame that people think so little about a player who’s given us everything over the last decade.
Between that, Sergio had every chance to join Barcelona/Real Madrid, but he didn't. Out of principle that he was an Atletico player and his commitment to us. People underestimate his footballing loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.