#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks I'm afraid plenty of others have played poorly but still get game time. Been pushed with a insincere smile on their faces.
Well thats your opinion. Whenever he has played though, he has lacked any sort of mobility thus sucking the life out of our game which relies on fluidity.

Well thats your opinion. Whenever he has played though, he has lacked any sort of mobility thus sucking the life out of our game which relies on fluidity.
Sucking life. I mean you are talking as if he is been doing that regularly. Aguero hate train is getting embarrassing on this problem and it sure from where this coming from? From Gabriel Jesus cult? Who probably brings MORE FLUIDITY but same no. Of goals as Aguero?

It didn't bother me to see him stay on the sidelines today. Disrupting our front line was probably too big a risk at 1-0.
Hes still got a part to play I think.

Did this Pep quote alude to that Sergio might not have been following club protocol? Added to the news that he won't commit at lower wages, the club have then informed him the contract won't be renewed - Sergio might be a bit hurt but don't think he should have too many hard feelings. He looked stale before Pep arrived and stepped up really well. The only blot was that stupid trip to Amsterdam, does love to party does Sergio.

Did this Pep quote alude to that Sergio might not have been following club protocol? Added to the news that he won't commit at lower wages, the club have then informed him the contract won't be renewed - Sergio might be a bit hurt but don't think he should have too many hard feelings. He looked stale before Pep arrived and stepped up really well. The only blot was that stupid trip to Amsterdam, does love to party does Sergio.

Uh I'm not 100% sure but way I saw it, Sergio didn't know the person he was in contact with had covid.

Sergio has always taken a few games to get up to speed following his injuries

And in such a crunch time where we are competing on all fronts perhaps Pep didn't have that time for him to get up to speed

Also there have been a couple players who've suffered from COVID that just haven't looked the same after they've been cleared...maybe it takes more out of them then we'd thought

Pep won't give him 'token minutes'

Maybe once we win the title we will see him again, but our current style means the striker isn't going to get a lot of easy chances, they need to be sharp and not get frustrated having to keep recycling possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.