10 Things I was not happy about (City related).

southaustralianblue said:
-When Thaksin bought us
-Alan Ball
-when Allison sold Peter Barnes
-When we changed the crest
-Not happy about king ralph blumer. He didn't use a firm handshake when meeting Brian Kidd

Forget his Thai history ("Dont do that or I will smack you!" If you're told NOT to do something and then DO IT you suffer the consequences!! Dont forget, Thailand is NOT England!!)
If Frank had not bought into City then ADUG would have never heard of us and NOW would never have happened!!
Forza Frank ;-)

2-1 defeat to forest in league cup, early 90's. sheron was sat on bench while we lost at maine road.
the 'umbro stand' at maine road.
the sacking of peter reid. we've JUST got back to where we were.
the giveaway of michael hughes. i thought he was mustard.
us fans sat in north stand at maine road listening to dippers sing "there's only 1 harold shipman" and not reacting. i nearly got thrown out.
alan kernaghan vs. qpr at home. watched the ball sail over his head for their 3rd goal.
those numpties who sang "feed the greek". completely tarnishing one of our greatest ever songs.
joe royle claiming we were still a premier league club when he was sacked.
the whole steve coppell farce.
the ridiculous illuminous away kits. i'm thinking yellow under pearce and orange under hughes.

Sef said:
southaustralianblue said:
-When Thaksin bought us
-Alan Ball
-when Allison sold Peter Barnes
-When we changed the crest
-Not happy about king ralph blumer. He didn't use a firm handshake when meeting Brian Kidd

Forget his Thai history ("Dont do that or I will smack you!" If you're told NOT to do something and then DO IT you suffer the consequences!! Dont forget, Thailand is NOT England!!)
If Frank had not bought into City then ADUG would have never heard of us and NOW would never have happened!!
Forza Frank ;-)

We have a lot to thank Frank for and if he summarerily executed a few drug dealers, that's OK with me.

last wednesday's piss poor performance against spurs. always when it is in reach, we bottle it. i hate spurs. remember huckerby's perfectly good goal disallowed against them........ hate them. fingers crossed they get knocked out of the champions league as soon as

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
1. Steve McManaman
2. Steve McManaman.
3. Steve McManaman.
4. Steve McManaman.
5. Steve McManaman.
6. Steve McManaman.
7. Steve McManaman.
8. Steve McManaman.
9. Steve McManaman.
10. Steve McMinimum.

At least all the players named tried, in their own way, but there is one player who never gave a toss. Steve McManaman.

He was very good at pointing.

They say you learn from your mistakes. Once is bad, twice terrible but three times in a season conceding a last minute goal to the cnuts is just unbelieveable. I was in shock after the last one.

Using that logic if Osama Bin Laden had the readies that would have been ok too. Approximately the same number of people were murdered by Thaksin's goons as were killed in the twin towers. Very few were actually involved in the drug trade.

Also he was responsible for the murder of hundreds of muslims in the south of thailand, and would have had Sheikh Mansoor and Khaldoon up against the wall if they had the misfortune to live in a town like Hat Yai, the scene of the worst anti muslim massacre..

It used to make me feel sick when you would see him on TV smiling that shit eating smile at games

Apart from that (and the fact he was a Kleptocrat) he was a pretty good bloke. And he did buy Elano so I know the OP KRB will be happy

Selling Hinchcliffe, Selling Flitcroft, Selling Stewart, Paul Lakes Injury, Francis Lee being a tight wad, Horton getting the boot, allowing Barton to take the piss, at the time getting rid of Bernstein who stopped us going bust, licking Robinho's crack for 12 months and Danny Mills!

1. Losing to Halifax in the FA Cup.
2. Ricky Villa goal in the 81 replay.
3. Getting relegated by Luton.
4. Howard Kendall walking out on us.
5. Peter Reid getting sacked.
6. Losing Fa Cup QF's to Spuds, Wham & Blackburn.
7. Alan Ball telling Lomas to keep the ball in the corner, whilst we got relegated.
8. Making a loss on Anelka.
9. Not scoring at home under Pearce from New Years Day, until the season end.
10. The ticket office, for as far back as I can remember.

The three last minute derby winners & the Spuds game last week don't bother me so much. I know we're moving upwards now. The list above has been going on for 30 years (all my football supporting life). For most of that time, we had no hope of it improving. Thankfully, that is no longer the case.

When we lift that 1st trophy it will be sooooooooo sweet.

Going through the whole season when we scored only 10 goals at home in the league, 2006/7 jeez that tested my resolve if anyone deserved a season ticket refund that year it was the city fans.
Amazing it was only 3 seasons ago so should be no complaints about what we have now

Neil McNab said:
Selling Hinchcliffe, Selling Flitcroft, Selling Stewart, Paul Lakes Injury, Francis Lee being a tight wad, Horton getting the boot, allowing Barton to take the piss, at the time getting rid of Bernstein who stopped us going bust, licking Robinho's crack for 12 months and Danny Mills!

absolutely loved these two. remember hinchcliffe's corners to the back post for white to nod in??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.