10 Women who made it happen / Kath Clarke RIP (P2)

Sadly, Kath died last Friday, at the age of 90. She continued to attend games until those last few weeks before her death. This weekend's match programme will carry a piece on her I've written. I still believe she's contributed more to MCFC over a period of 68 years than any other woman.

Thanks Gary - sad news. Was going to create a new thread but instead added this news to the thread title.
Recall Kath working with husband Roy in the social club for years. Always had time to say hello to everyone and always had a smile.

I'm sure it must be Kath I remember from junior blues meetings in the early 80s. My grandad used to take us and he would always chat to (and be in awe of) Roy; an older lady used to come and fuss over us as we had our bottle of coke watching cartoons on that screen thing they used to put out. Queing half an hour for Tony Henry and Paul Sugrues autograph would cap off a great sunday morning. Thanks for the years of dedication to my club. RIP Kath

Sadly, Kath died last Friday, at the age of 90. She continued to attend games until those last few weeks before her death. This weekend's match programme will carry a piece on her I've written. I still believe she's contributed more to MCFC over a period of 68 years than any other woman.

Sorry to hear that Gary may she rest in peace and look down on her blue family and smile at the success we will have and condolences to her family from all blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.