10 year stadium ban

Woman next to me used to eat an egg sandwich and quavers every half time for a full season, fucking stank. Ended up moving seats the next season.
20 year ban for her please
I know a woman who didn’t like the bloke who sat next to her. Despite hating egg sandwiches and quavers, she had to eat them at half time for a full season before she got rid of him

Talking of bans

Those who stayed till the end will have seen that young kid run on the pitch to Grealish

They and the parent(s) will now be banned

Talking of bans

Those who stayed till the end will have seen that young kid run on the pitch to Grealish

Righty so I’m afraid.
Stay off the pitch. It’s not hard. Especially after a non descript game like last night. People are batshit!

Righty so I’m afraid.
Stay off the pitch. It’s not hard. Especially after a non descript game like last night. People are batshit!
What i would like to know is this, say you encourage your kid to run on, they are then led away to where?

You have to then find them and look a dickhead in the process

What i would like to know is this, say you encourage your kid to run on, they are then led away to where?

You have to then find them and look a dickhead in the process
Hopefully led away to social services! Haha!
Seriously though, it’s fucking awful parenting to allow your kid to run on the pitch. Proper cunts trick.

Hopefully led away to social services! Haha!
Seriously though, it’s fucking awful parenting to allow your kid to run on the pitch. Proper cunts trick.
If that kid was 8 say, they will be on here in 10 years time asking for a ticket as the last time they went was v Burnley on a wet January night

Talking of bans

Did think as he was being led off what were his parents thinking. It's all a bit draconian but it's not like the club don't constantly publicise the punishment.

Only thing I could think was maybe it was a one off trip and not planning to be back anytime soon, so was worth it to get a few seconds with his hero?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.