10 year stadium ban

Can we have a ban on people whinging about what people do at games they have bought the tickets and entitled to do as they please. Meanwhile the whingers should stay at home.

People who bring babies to a match..why!
Depends on the circumstances.
We took our son to Wembley in 99 age 4 months as my mum was on hol and we couldn't get a babysitter, no way we were missing it.
I carried him in a babysling thing and took the car seat in to put him in once in, he slept through most of it with no probs. No doubt he is the youngest blue to attend that match and he is now 25 and proud of it.

Last edited:
Lads who have to explain City and football to there GF....ban em'
Half n half scarves on anyone...ban em,
Grown men wearing gloves at the match....ban em'
Happy clappers (Huddersfield)...ban em'
When it's warm, anyone wearing flip flops...ban em'
Anyone over 10 taking selfies or photos...ban em'
Don't get me started on people who come in after 10 mins then leave 10 minutes before half time, then come back 10 minutes into the second half with a fuckin pizza, then leave 10 minutes from time no matter what the score...don't ban em'...shoot em'
People who bring babies to a match..why!
People who want the matchday experience...go to Stretford then ban em'
I still can't quite believe it but my own dear brother brought his new born son to a certain game at the end of the 2011/12 season. At the point Aguero's shot hit the back of the net to send the faithful into raptures, he was changing the baby's nappy in one of the toilets! So, for the sake of being able to say that his first born had attended the most pivotal single game in City's history, he missed that goal; a moment he'll never get back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.