100% manc

Get well soon pal, after having a bit of a heart scare my self 3 years ago I can guess what he is going through..............................trust the doctors mate they know of what they speak!!

Is there a link to somewhere with a few of his photoshops, had a few on my old pc but lost them

I think Andy has been having Chemo recently, dont know if that is related to his heart scare but I know it gives your body a hell of a battering. Get well soon Andy and MVFoe23 sends her love.

bluebandits said:
I think Andy has been having Chemo recently, dont know if that is related to his heart scare but I know it gives your body a hell of a battering. Get well soon Andy and MVFoe23 sends her love.

Yeah he's been having chemo . Keep on fighting Andy , you'll be back to normal in no time mate .
Can't have you 'in dock' while we terrorize the League and Europe .
Just make sure you keep those nurses 'on their toes' .
Best wishes mate .

im andys cousin / house mate.

As you have made a thread about andy I better give you the facts about whats going on because I cant make threads.

He is having treatment for Bladder cancer and has been in hospital for some time. He was going ok but had other underline health problems.

On monday night going into tuesday morning he got pains in his chest and then his heart stopped.

He has been in ICU for most of last week but is now OUT of ICU and recovering ok.

the problems with his heart are related to a reaction to medication he is taking for ohter health problem.

As it stands he is on the mend. and is aiming to be back for the Derby in november.

He said he will try and get back on BM and FB once he feels up to it.

I told him that people were talking about it he is extreamley embarrassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.