100% manc

daveduke67 said:
moss side pete said:
im andys cousin / house mate.

As you have made a thread about andy I better give you the facts about whats going on because I cant make threads.

He is having treatment for Bladder cancer and has been in hospital for some time. He was going ok but had other underline health problems.

On monday night going into tuesday morning he got pains in his chest and then his heart stopped.

He has been in ICU for most of last week but is now OUT of ICU and recovering ok.

the problems with his heart are related to a reaction to medication he is taking for ohter health problem.

As it stands he is on the mend. and is aiming to be back for the Derby in november.

He said he will try and get back on BM and FB once he feels up to it.

I told him that people were talking about it he is extreamley embarrassed.

How would he feel if he was to get a shed load of get well soon cards from his fellow bluemooners? You'd have to give us an address other than the hospital, so we could send them there and you could pass them on?

Just a thought?

I do not know to be honest. Im deffo not giving the address out just incase the MIBs fire bomb his house he he he.

I supose if you really wanted to send a card or something you could always send it to the club and they could pass it on

moss side pete said:
daveduke67 said:
How would he feel if he was to get a shed load of get well soon cards from his fellow bluemooners? You'd have to give us an address other than the hospital, so we could send them there and you could pass them on?

Just a thought?

I do not know to be honest. Im deffo not giving the address out just incase the MIBs fire bomb his house he he he.

I supose if you really wanted to send a card or something you could always send it to the club and they could pass it on

Thanks for that Pete.
Why the club? Sorry if its a common known fact but I don't know about it if it is ;-)

daveduke67 said:
moss side pete said:

As you have made a thread about andy I better give you the facts about whats going on because I cant make threads.

He is having treatment for Bladder cancer and has been in hospital for some time. He was going ok but had other underline health problems.

On monday night going into tuesday morning he got pains in his chest and then his heart stopped.

He has been in ICU for most of last week but is now OUT of ICU and recovering ok.

the problems with his heart are related to a reaction to medication he is taking for ohter health problem.

As it stands he is on the mend. and is aiming to be back for the Derby in november.

Just a thought?

How about homemade photoshop cards? Now that would be funny, and i'm sure he'd see the funny side too.

moss side pete said:

Hey Pete,
The guy is an icon on this Forum and he really does all Blues proud with his superp art work.
Tell him to get well from every true blue and we`ll have NO slacking from him.
Theres more work for him to catch up with.
Health first,pleasure next.
And its our pleasure.
Thanks for the info !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.