100 million

Stackmoney

Since we can't get Kaka now why don't Mansoor cheer us all up with a massive bid for David Villa, David Silva and Aguero etc. Another thing they should do is every player Milan target in the future we blow them out of the water so to teach them not to fcuk with us again. Milan will be forced to pay inflated fees to get the players the want.

Matty said:
They've already stated there will be NO other 'superstar' signing in January. The Summer is when we'll have to wait for the next potential 'big name'. January will be Hughes adding his 'workhorse' type players.

The joy.

Where's that said?

Grekos said:
Matty said:
They've already stated there will be NO other 'superstar' signing in January. The Summer is when we'll have to wait for the next potential 'big name'. January will be Hughes adding his 'workhorse' type players.

The joy.

Where's that said?

I read it this morning. Unfortunately I've also read about a million posts on here, and just as many articles on the net about this whole saga, so for the life of me I can't remember where I read it!!! It might have been on the MEN site, but I'm not 100% on that.

Matty said:
Grekos said:
Matty said:

The joy.

Where's that said?

I read it this morning. Unfortunately I've also read about a million posts on here, and just as many articles on the net about this whole saga, so for the life of me I can't remember where I read it!!! It might have been on the MEN site, but I'm not 100% on that.

That clears things up!

:P

i don't buy it.

pride will be dented, and that's not how ADUG will like leaving it. 13 days is a long time in transfer dealings.........

Stackmoney said:
Since we can't get Kaka now why don't Mansoor cheer us all up with a massive bid for David Villa, David Silva and Aguero etc. Another thing they should do is every player Milan target in the future we blow them out of the water so to teach them not to fcuk with us again. Milan will be forced to pay inflated fees to get the players the want.

I agree with "massive bid for David Villa, David Silva and Aguero "

but i am PMSL ho fucking funny it would be if we bidded for all of Milans targets!!

Diego1983 said:
Stackmoney said:

I agree with "massive bid for David Villa, David Silva and Aguero "

but i am PMSL ho fucking funny it would be if we bidded for all of Milans targets!!

Milan are skint, that's why they wanted to sell Kaka in the first place, and that's why their 'big' January signing is a loan deal for a 33 year old midfielder, from the MLS!!

The whole "no more superstar signings" comes from a comment Gary Cook made this morning. When asked by Alan Green on talkshite, If he would be flying all over the place trying to sign more superstars, he replied "no"

He never said we would not be signing any, just that we wouldn't be flying all over the place to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.