100 Points Club

Things could have been soooo different this season, and lets face it lfc were going to win the PL at some point and much rather it was this year, the year of covid, VAR, no fans, no celebrations. tbh I wouldnt have wanted City to win it this year, what with the lockdown and *title and the media twist on the CAS ruling. Let lfc have this one, now they have to defend it.

Who came second when Roger Bannister broke the 4 minute mile.?

I'm sure he ran his bollocks off and recorded his personal best..!

Thing is, he's a bit like the Dippers, no fucker really cares about him..!

Had the chance to write their name in the history books but came up short..!

100 points in a single, unbroken season, f'kin phenomenal achievement, only ever been done once in the history of English football..!

Must be an absolutely amazing achievement as the dippers with all their VAR assistance, mid season break and made up rules on the hoof couldn't do it..!

First is first, second is nowhere you mugs..!

What a fkin shame..!

Best team ever, best goalie and centre half, best 2 fullbacks, best midfielder, best front 3 (who btw keep getting outscored by an ageing Argentinian, a dipper reject and a kid from Brazil)

What an absolute embarrassment their whole club are.!

You can take your tainted title*, your gurning manager, your loathsome players, the sycophantic media, your ex players, gobbing off ever 5 minutes, your feral fanbase with their bag of fireworks and get fcuked..!
Well it was Chris Chataway who had a successful athletics and broadcasting career, and was a nominated pace setter for Bannister so wasn't attempting to win the race, but I get your point.

;)

Breaking News: Liverpool launch their Premier League Champions 2019/20 T shirt...

ra,classic_tee,x1860,9ec0d5:0d26d5c715,front-c,336,372,600,600-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

I know it includes a couple cnuts in there but thought this was funny from BR

110010761_3499509613444816_8038081729419508799_o.jpg
Popped into The English Bar at The 100 Points Club (CIU Affiliated) and there were only Blues in there enjoying a pint and a quiet game of doms.. no raucous Scousers spoiling the peace, thank goodness..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.