101 City Match Worn Shirts Book Now Available

Hi Mate. I know who you are, you used to post as Colin Bell on various forums and always seem to get picked up by the cameras at away games.

I’ll buy a copy tomorrow.
Correct. He is a media whore.... :D

The 2nd of my 2 friends I bought the book as for a gift received it today and was well chuffed.
Can't wait for mine to clear customs and land in my mailbox....

Came home from work this evening to be greeted with a nice little package with a British stamp on it.
Congratulations Mark. Skimmed through it and the pictures / production is amazingly good.
Off to New York for a long weekend in a couple of weeks so will be a great way to spend time sat in the departure lounge bar and on the plane

Came home from work this evening to be greeted with a nice little package with a British stamp on it.
Congratulations Mark. Skimmed through it and the pictures / production is amazingly good.
Off to New York for a long weekend in a couple of weeks so will be a great way to spend time sat in the departure lounge bar and on the plane
Enjoy mate and thanks for supporting

@City_Shirts My copy arrived today, complete with the set of 4 cards and the personalised signing inside. Thanks very much Mark, the book looks brilliant. I've only had a brief flick through so far but going to love going through every page. Anyone who's not bought it yet I'd really recommend ordering yourself one.
Great stuff and thanks for the feedback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.