109 today

We really need a 109 subforum so the majority can really keep up to date on one block.

Looked ok from where I was sat, most of the block were stood up for the majority of the game too and from what I could tell no problems from the stewards.

The first four rows were made to sit, other than that it was ok. Hopefully common sense prevails, the club needs to open up dialogue that works both ways and the letter received alluded to that.

There was a guy that got into the block (row u I think) and tried to double up, the same happened against villarreal. This is what needs clamping down on, well done to those that carted him out.

We all recieved letters in this mornings post warning us if we refused to sit down when asked by the mafia we will recieve a 3 match ban. Stood up all game and never got asked to sit down by anybody.

Some young wannabe was taking all the seat numbers of people stood up today, I was on the front row her notebook was full by 4.15

No trouble for me during the game, but on the way in I was stopped and searched for the first time ever. I was asked if I had anything to declare, to which I showed them my glasses case. I then got the question 'is there anything in it that could be used as a missile?'

...like I'm going to launch my specs onto the fucking pitch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.