109 today

if I'm banned for 3matches then I want a full refund of my SC (as I was told To relocate here as it is a standing section)
Or refund on the 3 matches I'm banned for.

Also, Full evidence of which matches I'm alleged to have stood at persistently, and not just some young showsec lesbians notepad with my seat number on... which she was looking at from well over 30ft away.

Also, If I am banned this means a fully operational supporters club then becomes defunct so the club are losing out on all the charitable fundraising we had planned in the name of this football club.

Showsec - stopping kids with cancer from getting funds since 2011

marios stress ball said:
DiscoSteve said:
GazC said:
There was a guy that got into the block (row u I think) and tried to double up, the same happened against villarreal. This is what needs clamping down on, well done to those that carted him out.
Yep its a feckin pain in the arse when that happens - had it in the row in front of me at Rags last week AND at Wembley in April I told that one to feck off back to his own seat

Oh I bet he was such a threat to others!

Stop whining, you sound like a showsec jobsworth. He just wants to stand with a mate and make his time more enjoyable at the cost of no one.
Do one. You and marco calling people out for wanting to have the space alloted to them that they paid for. Who voted you two the block bullies?

Out of interest anyone know what the stewards do about 111?

Do they make people sit down there?

The two blocks that have had letters are 109 and 119 as far as i know.

we are in 119, if you look at a seat plan, thats opposite 111, not aware that they are asking people to sit down there

Stevie B said:
if I'm banned for 3matches then I want a full refund of my SC (as I was told To relocate here as it is a standing section)
Or refund on the 3 matches I'm banned for.

Also, Full evidence of which matches I'm alleged to have stood at persistently, and not just some young showsec lesbians notepad with my seat number on... which she was looking at from well over 30ft away.

Also, If I am banned this means a fully operational supporters club then becomes defunct so the club are losing out on all the charitable fundraising we had planned in the name of this football club.

Showsec - stopping kids with cancer from getting funds since 2011
cheap cunts trick. Be proud.

Fanny Fart said:
Apparently they've taken down a few seat numbers of persistant standers during the match and they will be receiving letters telling them they are banned for 3 matches
thats ridiclious, I work weekends so more than likly others wil occupy my seasonticket space in 110 and what if they behave like a **** will I end up being banned...

BlueMooner87 said:
Fanny Fart said:
Apparently they've taken down a few seat numbers of persistant standers during the match and they will be receiving letters telling them they are banned for 3 matches
thats ridiclious, I work weekends so more than likly others wil occupy my seasonticket space in 110 and what if they behave like a **** will I end up being banned...
You would be able to point to the fact that your ticket wasn't activated at the turnstyle.

BlueMooner87 said:
Fanny Fart said:
I wouldn't worry, they only care about 109.

Skashion said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Fanny Fart said:

Yeah 109 only. You can see what they've done though, sent a few letters out in the week to warn people about persistant standing, then it dampens the argument if they do end up banning people.

Fanny Fart said:
Skashion said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Yeah 109 only. You can see what they've done though, sent a few letters out in the week to warn people about persistant standing, then it dampens the argument if they do end up banning people.

Letters have come out to block 119 as well.

Fanny Fart said:
Surely this can not be possible, for one a lot of people either didnt receive written warning or were out of the house before post arrived.
Also without a steward politely asking them to sit once before there number was took.
Simple solution for club would of been a tannoy announcement 20 mins in game prior to numbers being taken informing 109 and 119 that numbers will be took should standing continue.

Any legal eagles on here that can draft letter back to club should the proposed letters be sent out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.