109 today

de.jong.the.brave said:
No trouble for me during the game, but on the way in I was stopped and searched for the first time ever. I was asked if I had anything to declare, to which I showed them my glasses case. I then got the question 'is there anything in it that could be used as a missile?'

...like I'm going to launch my specs onto the fucking pitch!

The ref could of done with them.

GazC said:
There was a guy that got into the block (row u I think) and tried to double up, the same happened against villarreal. This is what needs clamping down on, well done to those that carted him out.
Yep its a feckin pain in the arse when that happens - had it in the row in front of me at Rags last week AND at Wembley in April I told that one to feck off back to his own seat

DiscoSteve said:
GazC said:
There was a guy that got into the block (row u I think) and tried to double up, the same happened against villarreal. This is what needs clamping down on, well done to those that carted him out.
Yep its a feckin pain in the arse when that happens - had it in the row in front of me at Rags last week AND at Wembley in April I told that one to feck off back to his own seat

did you ever watch city in the 70s when the kippax was that full if your trainer came off you just never seen it again, and your both here moaning like two little girls that a guy ha squeezed in among you to stand with his mate, footbal or church you need to decide what your day out should be

de.jong.the.brave said:
No trouble for me during the game, but on the way in I was stopped and searched for the first time ever. I was asked if I had anything to declare, to which I showed them my glasses case. I then got the question 'is there anything in it that could be used as a missile?'

...like I'm going to launch my specs onto the fucking pitch!

Strangely enough I also got searched for the first time ever (at our ground anyway) and I am in CB L1. He was a ShowSec person and was quite aggressive. I have been to all the other Premiership grounds and they always ask politely to look in my bag: "Can I see your bag please" type of polite. Always, always had a please. But not this one. Just a very curt and aggressive "Open your bag."<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:49 pm --<br /><br />
marco said:
DiscoSteve said:
GazC said:

did you ever watch city in the 70s when the kippax was that full if your trainer came off you just never seen it again, and your both here moaning like two little girls that a guy ha squeezed in among you to stand with his mate, footbal or church you need to decide what your day out should be

But we are not in the 70's any more and life has moved on. More people go to the matches, and they go to enjoy the FOOTBALL!! The fact that people are going away from their own seats and then trying to muscle in on other rows is a pain in the backside. At a couple of away matches this year I have been so squashed with extra people in a row that I have not been able to watch the match. A match that I have paid good money to go to so why should people get away with this sort of behaviour?

DiscoSteve said:
GazC said:

Oh I bet he was such a threat to others!

Stop whining, you sound like a showsec jobsworth. He just wants to stand with a mate and make his time more enjoyable at the cost of no one.

marios stress ball said:
DiscoSteve said:
GazC said:

Stop whining, you sound like a showsec jobsworth. He just wants to stand with a mate and make his time more enjoyable at the cost of no one.

Give your head a wobble mate.

109 is under enough scrutiny as it is, we don't need people doubling up as that will take away our argument for standing and, ultimately, it does become a major H & S issue. Safe standing doesn't mean more people can fit into a block abreast of each other, it involves more rows.

marios stress ball said:
DiscoSteve said:
GazC said:

I have fucked off anybody doubling up next to or on front of me.
Unlike you, i DON'T enjoy contact with other males, and there is hardly any room as it is.
If he can't bear to be from his mates for 90 minutes, i suggest they skip the match and get a room.

I already have one arse in front of me who seems to think it clever holding his hands up for half the match, and trying to stand on the seat at the first opportunity
Ended up i had to threaten him that apart from during "Blue Moon", we are taking it outside to sort it out.
He's been OK so far this season.

I love the singing/standing section, but it is quickly filling up with dickheads...

First few rows were a lot emptier with a lot of unfamiliar faces, due to banning orders and showsec nearly killing people. SO they had more success today.

Unluckily Im 3rd row so was constantly nagged at but sat down when directly asked (until the next moment of excitement). I'll probably be getting banned though.

Ended up moving 2nd half as I was not enjoying the game with constant meithering and arguing going on around me, and could actually watch the game for once. Which was nice.

118 had showsec in yesterday but no problems they just were moving them that were "doubling up" which was good because for a long time we've had an extra 10 bodies next to us occupying only 3 seats.

Apparently they've taken down a few seat numbers of persistant standers during the match and they will be receiving letters telling them they are banned for 3 matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.