109 today

117 M34 said:
I don't think they would re-sell them. Imagine if all the ones who bought the banned seats just stood up all game. The banned fans would go mental.

not if they are registered as general sale, they cant be tied back to the ST holder, especially if the ST holder was banned at the time

imagine if they were sold on general sale and the first 5 rows sat down as told, where would that leave all the others stood up behind....they wouldn't have a leg to stand on, pardon the pun ;)

shadygiz said:
maybe, from a legal point of view the club are covered to resell.....the tickets are the property of MCFC and can be taken back or cancelled at anytime as stated in the welcome pack T&C's
Think they're already in pretty hot water as it is as they've suspended people before they've had right of reply. The club are not are law unto themselves. A summons will be heading their way on Monday if the person I know who's banned has had no response. He'll take it all the way as well. He's a stubborn bastard but he knows what he's doing.

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 pm --

From what I could gather the club has not sold banned seats on. The seats I know and others I can reasonably presume to be banned were empty against Wolves.

Skashion said:
shadygiz said:
maybe, from a legal point of view the club are covered to resell.....the tickets are the property of MCFC and can be taken back or cancelled at anytime as stated in the welcome pack T&C's
Think they're already in pretty hot water as it is as they've suspended people before they've had right of reply. The club are not are law unto themselves. A summons will be heading their way on Monday if the person I know who's banned has had no response. He'll take it all the way as well. He's a stubborn bastard but he knows what he's doing.

unfortunately, with the tickets being property of city and us all agreeing to this at point of sale...city are well with their legal rights, as stated in the T&C's, to rescind any tickets of fans that dont abide by the stadium rules....the tickets are still the property of MCFC to resell. or do as they like.

shadygiz said:
Skashion said:
shadygiz said:

unfortunately, with the tickets being property of city and us all agreeing to this at point of sale...city are well with their legal rights, as stated in the T&C's, to rescind any tickets of fans that dont abide by the stadium rules....the tickets are still the property of MCFC to resell. or do as they like.

Agree with this. A summons will hardly put the wind up City.

shadygiz said:
Funny stuff, I'll repeat they're not a law unto themselves and in taking money they're also entering a contract which they can unilaterally breach without just cause. They have to prove there was just cause before they can issue a sanction. They've also lied on the letter stating the reason for the ban.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:59 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Agree with this. A summons will hardly put the wind up City.
It would if they know who's issued it. Just because it will be a much bigger pain in the arse than the ban is worth.

"We are Man City, we'll write what we want!"

note-pad-with-pen.jpg

city diehard said:
I think the reason why Showsec didn't use their violent aggressive tactics on Saturday was due to Khaldoon being their, not wanting to make a show. I'm sure they will carry on next home game though.

I'll say again that I think 109 should be stood but I will also say this:

It's laughable to call showsec's tactics "violent and aggressive", I was in the middle of all this last season and am now 12 yards away (max), there is far more violence and agression aimed at them from our dear blues. The levels of abuse and vitriol thrown at them for simply asking people to sit down is fucking ridiculous. It was last season before any sort of "old man with heart pills-gate" happened to wind City fans up and has continued to be the same this year.

Look, I agree with the majority of the sentiment on this thread and bannings would be ridiculous but the club have obviously decided this way is better than repeated inflammatory situations and this thread needs some balance. City fans are not entirely blameless in all of this.

bobmcfc said:
I suggest if people get banned they let the forum know so that a list can be made

Like a rememberance list,we could get the blue alliance to lobby for a plaque to be erected with all there names on,so all mature fans who dont act like kids at school when there told to behave,can laugh and tell the story of the 500 or so who fell on there sword and were never seen again.

deynaskaz said:
Like a rememberance list,we could get the blue alliance to lobby for a plaque to be erected with all there names on,so all mature fans who dont act like kids at school when there told to behave,can laugh and tell the story of the 500 or so who fell on there sword and were never seen again.
Maturity

Definition
Old men who laugh at fellow City fans for the crime of standing up when thousands of others, young and old, do the same just one block to the left...

I'll carry on being immature then. Suits me better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.