109 today

bobmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
Maturity

Definition
Old men who laugh at fellow City fans for the crime of standing up when thousands of others, young and old, do the same just one block to the left...

I'll carry on being immature then. Suits me better.

I would never laugh but as for thousands doing it one block to the left, do you not agree there has to be a cut off point somewhere otherwise that excuse would just keep being used. Next season (if 109 was changed to standing) no doubt a few hundred JCL's would move into 107 wanting to stand as everone did in 109....

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:18 pm --

bobmcfc said:
I believe it only fair for people to be able to defend themselves. If they are banned then they can ask for proof of them doing something wrong, not just a seat number on a pad.
I think it would take City 2 minutes to pull the last half dozen games of the video.

Were these people told specifically at the wolves match to sit down or they would have their seat number taken and be banned for future matches ?

or
did someone just start jotting down seat numbers without explaining the situation ?
From reading thread the latter I believe

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
I would never laugh but as for thousands doing it one block to the left, do you not agree there has to be a cut off point somewhere otherwise that excuse would just keep being used. Next season (if 109 was changed to standing) no doubt a few hundred JCL's would move into 107 wanting to stand as everone did in 109....
As long as there is more demand for standing sections than sitting sections, I say carry on letting people as long as the view from other sections is not interfered with during the normal course of play for sitting sections. In 109 that's not the case, the only obstructed area would be the corner flag from 107 but everyone in both section stands when the ball is there anyway as that would be a 'moment of excitement'. Perhaps relocating away fans to the Gods and moving 109-111 en-masse to the South Stand would be a solution too. I really don't think there are masses at City who want to stand anyway, sad though that it is. The bottom tier 109-119 should be enough for quite some time. Then maybe start with the top tier, or middle tier as it might be by then. ;-)

You are right ofcourse, moving the away fans to the gods would probably be the right thing and solve a problem.

gillymcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
SWP's back said:

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:18 pm --

I think it would take City 2 minutes to pull the last half dozen games of the video.

Were these people told specifically at the wolves match to sit down or they would have their seat number taken and be banned for future matches ?

or
did someone just start jotting down seat numbers without explaining the situation ?

if it's the latter then people might have a case, especially if their view of the game was blocked by people in front.

bobmcfc said:
gillymcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

or

if it's the latter then people might have a case. especially if their view of the game was blocked by people in front.

like stewards

Listen Bob i dont want to fall out with you your young and impressionable,i can assure you i am no troll i am just getting bored with the 109 debate,they can sit stand dance the fooking agadoo for all i care ,but they know the rules and the consequences and untill the rules change they will have to live with the choices they make,and stop fooking moaning when the club do something about it,people like that always have something to moan about ,and if they cant moan about the football they will moan about the club.Go down the right channels and they may get a better result but if they keep behaving like a bunch of Tevez wanna bes they will be punished with a 3 game ban.As SWP says there has to be a line otherwise the whole ground will be standing.

deynaskaz said:
Listen Bob i dont want to fall out with you your young and impressionable,i can assure you i am no troll i am just getting bored with the 109 debate,they can sit stand dance the fooking agadoo for all i care ,but they know the rules and the consequences and untill the rules change they will have to live with the choices they make,and stop fooking moaning when the club do something about it,people like that always have something to moan about ,and if they cant moan about the football they will moan about the club.Go down the right channels and they may get a better result but if they keep behaving like a bunch of Tevez wanna bes they will be punished with a 3 game ban.As SWP says there has to be a line otherwise the whole ground will be standing.

so how would you deal with it?

bobmcfc said:
darryl28 said:
bobmcfc said:
if it's the latter then people might have a case. especially if their view of the game was blocked by people in front.

like stewards

good point

i did notice that the stewards at the front were either sat down on little boxes or sat up against the hoardings during saturdays game. probably a pre-emptive move by the club so people can't complain they have had their view obstructed. i rec banning letters are already within the royal mail postal system as we speak and will be landing on peoples doorsteps Monday morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.