11/12 Seasoncards

Here's a radical approach...

Seeing as how the club is hell-bent on using the loyalty points system - why not give a discount based on how many you have?

dw7 said:
manc93 said:
I bought my SC in the 16-17 category for this season and as I am not 18 until september will I still be able to renew it at the 16-17 category or will I have to pay adult?
You'll be still in the 16/17 bracket

I think there is an 18-21 Bracket too before adult kicks in.

CitySlickers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
-East Level 2 changes(maybe Colin Bell 2 as well I expect), over a 2 year period. Higher price 2013/14. Improvements still being developed, prices will be communicated to current seat holders before other seasoncard holders.

-Changes due to feedback, basics should be stadiumwide. It is not hospitality, the improvements will take place in Summer. 8-10% increase in each of the next 2 years for Level 2 improvement areas.

-EL2 minimum price to be £625. At the moment it's apparently £580 (from what I wrote down), price range to be £625-£775 from what I wrote down, may not be entirely correct.

I'm afraid EL2 will be stung severely over the next 2 or 3 seasons. I'm in block 201, the cheapest end of EL2, this season was £525, already an 8% increase on the previous season. Next season it will be £625, a further 19% increase & it will rise again the season after.

If you think that's expensive, that'll be the cheapest in EL2. Basically, the closer to the middle of the pitch you are, the dearer it will be.

What's even worse, to date the club still hasn't confirmed exactly what improvements we'll see to justify these massive increases. Takes the piss!

I relocated out of 206, which is as close to the middle as you can get, because of the proposed increases over the next two seasons. The letter I received said two increases over two seasons to around £750 for where my seat was, but that was only a guidline. It didn't take into account any rise in VAT and also demand from corporate or day trippers. IMO the cost for that seat will rise to £800 for season 2012/13.
The improved matchday experience will be, padded seat, nicer concourse and better service at the bar

The Pink Panther said:
The improved matchday experience will be, padded seat, nicer concourse and better service at the bar

Sounds about right, but tag on free parking at City. That was the only benefit they confirmed for the matchday experience seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.