11/12 Seasoncards

bluewigmcfc said:
i have saved up again every home game for the next season and say bring it on for 1st class football at coms that is still cheaper than arsenal , chelsea , scum who have been in champs league for years . Match day prices are about £ 40 per match and have been paying about £ 23 £ 24 per match if you get season card . Plus every season card holder will enter the cup scheme next season ?

'Plus every season card holder will enter the cup scheme next season' ??

I dont think so. For someone like me its a huge commitment alone in terms of time, cost and travel for league games so I wont be joining the cup scheme. In fact, I disagree with the cup scheme. I see where the club are coming from about rewarding loyalty for those fans who have been to cup games getting prioirity for semi final / final tickets, but what about those fans who cant commit to the cup scheme and do it one game at a time if they can make it / afford it. Anyway, this discussion isnt for this thread.

sheikys billions said:
Just pay it and stop moaning,if it was £1000 i'd pay it!

I'm not moaning about the season card. I willbe renewing and I would also pay for it if it was £1000. I'm just not happy about the cup direct scheme.......but like I said, thats for another thread.

sheikys billions said:
Just pay it and stop moaning,if it was £1000 i'd pay it!
ok for you pal...not for the majority of the working class fans!
if city do increase the prices - they need to keep the value season ticket option and also have a interest free payment scheme

JoeMercer'sWay said:
okay...

-New ticketing site will be rolled out in time for renewals. Seasoncard prices for 2011/12 season will be communicated late April(so by tomorrow then...), they will go on sale/renewal late May.

-East Level 2 changes(maybe Colin Bell 2 as well I expect), over a 2 year period. Higher price 2013/14. Improvements still being developed, prices will be communicated to current seat holders before other seasoncard holders.

-Changes due to feedback, basics should be stadiumwide. It is not hospitality, the improvements will take place in Summer. 8-10% increase in each of the next 2 years for Level 2 improvement areas.

-EL2 minimum price to be £625. At the moment it's apparently £580(from what I wrote down), price range to be £625-£775 from what I wrote down, may not be entirely correct.

-From their tone and manner regarding the question on general increases, I suspect a stadium wide increase, just from the way they didn't commit to the answer.

Cheers JMW. So we should be getting something in the post today from that. Can't see it though.

whats the point of an increase, we cannot sell out now.

we have all spent a fortune with europe and extra games this season, we don't all get pay rises, and we don't all live next door to the ground.

we spend between our group 1500 and an additional 250 quid in parking on petrol just for home games, the cost of coming to the match is like buying 2 season tickets each.

i hope city have a touch of reallity when setting the prices

Given that this year we were evicted from the North Stand at a price of £380, and sent to the Colin Bell stand at a now price of £450 (that's with £50 off for 'being evicted'), that alone equates to a price increase of 15%. When we have to pay (presumably) the current price of £500, that's 24% up on last year.
The club said season ticket hikes were an average of 6% or something.
Not for many of us it wasn't.
I dread to think how much my seat is going up by this year; as a mature student I get foook all in the way of help or discount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.