11 games left...

Rammy Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Doubt it. I would wager Villa will get 70 and if they don't then Liverpool will. We have to expect one of them to get 70 imho, which would leave us 2 points shy (we'll need 71 due to goal difference).

not when we do the rags 6-0 at our gaffe.

Er, "unlikely", but I like your thinking!

Chippy_boy said:
somervillain said:
Here's a breakdown of the remaining fixtures for all four contenders for fourth:

<a class="postlink" href="http://skybluethinking.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/a-breakdown-of-the-run-in-for-fourth-place-contenders/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skybluethinking.wordpress.com/20 ... ontenders/</a>

There's a mistake in it.

They have Villa as down to play United (which they don't) and they have missed off the Villa v Chelsea game.

Good catch. It's been fixed.

And the math wasn't affected, as @Chelsea and @United have the some average opponent point haul this season.

Barry Conlons wig said:
J-Bay Blue said:
I think that the fact that we play against some of the better footballing sides definitely works in our favour - our results have been good against the better sides - we strugggle against the hoofers and cloggers.

I tip us to beat the Rags at home again, but if I had to choose between drawing or losing to the Rags and 4th spot, or thrashing them 4-0 or 5-0 and ending up 5th or 6th, which would I choose?

beaten by the rags if youv'e got a brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow obv 4th is the holy grail this season

Sunderland A 3
Fulham A 1
Everton H 3
Wigan H 3
Burnley A 1
Birmingham H 3
Rags H 0
Arsenal A 0
Villa H 3
West Ham A 3
TBA Spuds H 1

Total 21

Grand Total 70

It's going to be very tight!

16-20 points is what we will get depending if we get luck or not. i think a lot of teams will unexpectedly lose points as the season goes on.

Duphrates said:
It's looking likely (with the fixture reshuffle for Spurs and Everton) that we'll have a run of 5 games involving Man Utd,Everton,Arsenal,Spurs and Villa consecutively!

Gulp !

Sunderland, 1 pt
Fulham, 1 pt
Burnley, 3 pts
Arsenal 0 pts
West Ham 3 pts

Wigan, 3 pts
Brum, 3 pts
Rags, 3 pts
Villa, 1 pt
Spurs 1 pt
Everton 0 pts

19 pts in total

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.