11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand lazy players like these who just wander around the field and don't give their all for the team. The world's best player, KDB, pushed himself to the limit for years, giving everything in every match. He truly is an exceptional player, never slacking off, even in the 90th minute when he could barely catch his breath. This is where you can see the real difference between the true elite and the players who just go through the motions.

I like Doku but he’s a braindead ****, you just don’t make that challenge if you’re a footballer that’s got something upstairs.
I don't get why he didn't head it!

Surely it's easier to bow your head 6 inches than lift your leg 4 foot!

Bit of a soft arse when it comes to getting cruched I think. There's been a few times in games where he looks scared to go in hard when the opponent is physical in the challenge.

Can't believe some of the shite from posters about Doku.
He's only been in the door for 2mins, give the lad a bit of a breather, he's young, still trying to find his feet and trying to settle in another country.
He isn't going to skin 4 players everytime he touches the ball. He could easily have won the game for us, let the lad settle in and get used to peps way of playing.

Bit of a soft arse when it comes to getting cruched I think. There's been a few times in games where he looks scared to go in hard when the opponent is physical in the challenge.
I think he works harder than people give him credit for, but I agree even before the potential penalty, I was screaming for him to go and head the ball.

I don't think I'd be that bothered with his performance if he just used some of that pace to get back and help Ake, the amount of times he jogs back is poor
He does track back and help.
Maybe you should watch him without any bias and support him as a City player rather than trying to find faults in his game.

Do you think Liverpool fans would criticise their players if they made such challenges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.