11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

3/7 successful dribbles and 1/4 accurate crosses. This against Carvajal on a yellow card.
Didn’t see the stats but I’ll like you to compare with other players who were passing it around for 70 odd minutes and the gate of madrids defense seemed like it would not be opened even if they played another 50 minutes. Mind you he wasn’t only taking Cavarjal on, thee were times he had to do against 3 men. On the contrary, your faves were just passing it around and Madrid were having a good laugh.

It’s funny how that many fans didn’t warm up to “Cold” Palmer for some strange reason but I recall that every time I saw him, I could easily tell that he was going to an elite player. I wish he leaves this club and goes somewhere where he is valued more. After that performance you get just a couple of commendations and there are people even slagging him off. Just like Palmer, I don’t think this lad deserves to be in your club.

Didn’t see the stats but I’ll like you to compare with other players who were passing it around for 70 odd minutes and the gate of madrids defense seemed like it would not be opened even if they played another 50 minutes. Mind you he wasn’t only taking Cavarjal on, thee were times he had to do against 3 men. On the contrary, your faves were just passing it around and Madrid were having a good laugh.
The reason why he was against three men at times was because he slows the play down to set the ball before bursting. This allows Madrid to get their defenders back. He needed to attack Carvajal quickly when he was isolated 1v1. His final product is missing and he lacks stamina.

It’s funny how that many fans didn’t warm up to “Cold” Palmer for some strange reason but I recall that every time I saw him, I could easily tell that he was going to an elite player. I wish he leaves this club and goes somewhere where he is valued more. After that performance you get just a couple of commendations and there are people even slagging him off. Just like Palmer, I don’t think this lad deserves to be in your club.

IMG_0013.jpeg

The reason why he was against three men at times was because he slows the play down to set the ball before bursting. This allows Madrid to get their defenders back. He needed to attack Carvajal quickly when he was isolated 1v1. His final product is missing and he lacks stamina.
No the reason why he was against threee men atimes was because he is very direct as against your faves that just pass it around all day. The Madrid defenders are back all day long. The clearest chances came from him and all this tippy-tappy your faves were doing was leading us no where. What did Grealish produce by the way?

Thought he had an impact. When his decision making improves he's going to be very dangerous. Only thing I find strange is he looked goosed not long after coming on. Can only think it was a mental thing due to the intensity of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.