11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Belgian Flash

Team supported
Real Madrid

JD's shoulders looking big. Good to see him go through his offseason routine, but he should focus on pace and endurance, not agility and strength, he already has those in abundance. So adding more muscle is not a great idea IMO.

I'm still confident he will be in double figures in both goals and assists at the end of the season.

He is exciting to watch but end product is still hit and miss and feel like he leaves us pretty open at times.

11 goal involvements off 11 starts last season. Not sure you can judge much off one game. Let's just see how he does in his second season here shall we

I am obviously not judging it off one game but his whole City career. Incredible 1v1 but that's all he has to his game.

Think this thread could be the death of me this season

Praying he finds that end product, I really am, I just don't feel confident once he's beaten his man

Come on Jeremy, keep improving I'm going to do my best to keep you on side this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.